Last updated on MAY 01, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 14.0.2 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier cost order and unit cost order fields are not matching on the import PO (Purchase Order) on PO Item Maintenance [ordsku] screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Assume that primary currency code is 'PEN' ,primary country is 'PE' and supplier currency is 'USD'.
- Create an Item using this supplier and origin country as China.
- Create an import PO for this item and set the currency code to 'USD'. Note that Order Exchange Rate is populated.
- Go to PO Item Maintenance [ordsku] screen.
- Note that the value of Supplier Cost Order is converted based on exchange rate even though both supplier and order currencies are same.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms