Its Not Possible To Edit Exchange Rate On Customs Entry Header Screen
(Doc ID 2182442.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Its not possible to edit exchange rate on Customs Entry Header [cehead] screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create and approve an import PO.
- Create and finalize the transportation record.
- Open the Customs Entry Header screen in edit mode.
- Note that customs entry is in worksheet status and exchange rate field is disabled.
- The exchange rate field retrieves the same value as defined in the PO and is not possible to edit.
- Change the customs entry status from worksheet to sent.
- Change the status back to worksheet.
- Note that now exchange rate field has been enabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document