Last updated on APRIL 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a What-If Allocation using packs, the following error occurs when entering the Quantity Limits values:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add 3 staple items to the What-if Allocation. Packs have a common component.
2. Select 3 items added in step 1 and create What-if allocation.
3. Add Release date.
4. Add location list.
5. Add policy - Rule History, Need - Gross - Apply.
6. Click on Quantity Limits pane.
7. Click on Group View in Quantity Limits page.
8. In Group view, sort the items in ascending order.
9. Add the Minimum Pack Qty for first pack.
10. Go to another row to add minimum pack. Note the ADF error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms