Cancel Button Is Not Working as Expected in Extended Attributes Entry Screen
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) 15.0, when attempting to cancel an edit action (scan Qty change) in Extend Attributes Entry pop-up windows, incorrect behavior is observed. The Cancel button saves change on the edit scan Qty instead of canceling the request.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Inventory Adjustment and Add Item.
2. Enter Quantity.
3. Click on Ext. Attributes button. Extended Attributes Entry pop-up window opens.
4. Add attributes and click on Apply.
5. Reopen the Extended Attributes Entry window.
6. Edit Scan Qty.
7. Click on Cancel Button (to NOT save changes).
Note : Here message is "If you continue, your changes will not be saved. Do you want to continue?"
8. Click on Yes and reopen the Extended Attribute Entry window.
9. Note that the Scan Qty has been incorrectly changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms