Issues with Boost And Bury Editor in Experience Manager After Cumulative Patch 20275685 is Applied
(Doc ID 2182794.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Guided Search / Oracle Commerce Experience Manager - Version 3.1.2 to 3.1.2 [Release 3.x]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After installing Cumulative Patch 20275685 for Tools And Frameworks 3.1.2, seeing issues with the Boost and Bury editor in Experience Manager.
1) Create new Results List cartridge
2) Click "Edit List" for Boosted Records with "Specific Records" radio button selected.
3) Micro Browser window popup shows all Records with check marks, but Selected Records tab shows zero records selected
4) Unchecking the box of a record adds it to the Selected Records tab, and checking the box again adds it again (as a duplicate)
5) Continued checking/unchecking of a single record continuously adds the duplicate record to the Selected Records tab
Applied Cumulative Patch 20275685
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!