Notification Not Being Sent Out On Released Workflow Status When Auto-promoted
(Doc ID 2182845.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Job Function team does not get notify when autopromote set to yes
Change History tab doesn't show sending out notification to Job function team
The job function team doesn't received released notification
Other notifications work fine.
Job function team gets notification when the autopromote set to No.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login as admin into java client
2. Ensure that the job functions and functional teams are enabled for ECO & User Groups
3. Create user group called "Test User Group". Assign the roles: My User Profile, Approve/Reject, Item Content Manager & Change Analyst roles.
4. Create user called "user1" and assign that user to "Test User Group"
5. Open "Job Functions" list and create a list value called "Test Job Function"
6. Edit the user group "Test User Group" and assign the "Test Job Function" to the user group in the Job Function(s) attribute
7. Create a new functional team called "Test Functional Team" and in the Job Functions tab add the "Test Job Function" with user group "Test User Group"
8. Modify the Default Change Orders workflow to add a Notify on Entry for "Test Job Function" in the Released status
9. Ensure that autopromote on the CCB status is set to No
10. From the web client, as admin, create a new ECO and choose the Default Change Orders workflow. Ensure that the Functional Team(s) attribute is chosen to be "Test Functional Team". Route to Submit. Add reviewer for job function "Test Job Function" for user group "Test User Group" for CCB status. Route to CCB status.
11. Login as user1 and approve. The ECO will remain in the CCB. Now move the ECO from CCB to Released status. In the history tab, notice that Test User Group was notified.
12. Now modify the workflow to autopromote from CCB to Released status
Repeat the steps 10 & 11. Notice in the history tab that Test User Group is not notified
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document