In BRM, Why Overridden Price Is Considered In Account Currency Instead Of Product Currency
(Doc ID 2182994.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Rating
AIA PIP Version 11.4
When Account Currency is different from the Product Currency, BRM is taking the Overridden price and considers this overridden price in account currency instead of product currency which is incorrect behavior.
Charge applied is showing as only 89.94 ZAR
it should apply 90*12.44 ZAR
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Account is created in ZAR currency.
2. Product configured is in USD currency. Price of the product is 102 USD.
3. Price is overridden in Siebel for the product. Overridden price is 90 USD.
4. Order is Submitted from Siebel and it gets completed successfully in BRM as well.
5. But in BRM, Charge applied is showing as only 89.94 ZAR
This is incorrect as the Conversion rate 1 USD = 12.44 ZAR.
NOTE: In normal product purchase, Siebel does not sent price information of the product to BRM. BRM has the pricing information of the product and balance impact is applied on account based on the it. In case if the product and account currency are different, conversion rate is applied correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document