SIM Application Throws an Error While Checking Item Details for Completed RTV: 'java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException'
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM) application throws the following error when the user checks item details for a completed Return to Vendor (RTV):
Steps to Recreate:
- Navigate to Shipping/Receiving -> RTV -> Create -> Select all the mandatory information required.
- Select Reason - Overstock and Enter Approved - Qty X.
- Click Approve.
- Reopen the RTV for shipment and click on Ship button.
- Create Container. Add item to the container (click on Default Item button to select item) and click on Apply Qty button.
- Click Confirm > Click Submit > Click Dispatch. Status is changed to - Completed.
- Reopen RTV.
- Click on Item Details and notice the above mentioned error reported.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms