Incorrect Fee Charged During Billing In Case Of Two Active Discounts On The Same Service
(Doc ID 2183212.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Creating account and service S1 on 16/03/24
2. Buying product P1 with a cyclic charge of 97.56 PLN(985) on service S1 on 16/03/24
3. Buying two discounts D1, D2 on service S1 on 16/04/02, where
- adding -13.01 on non-currency resource R1 (1000010), within discount D1
- adding -10.00 on non-currency resource R2 (1000011), within discount D2
4. During billing on 16/05/01 we charge cyclic fee of 97.56 PLN(985) on P1, which should be discounted by -13.01 PLN(985) by discount D1 and R1 should be reduced by 13.01, also cyclic fee should be discounted by -10.00 PLN(985) by discount D2 and R2 should be reduced by 10.00, so customer should pay 64.55 PLN plus tax.
4*. Cyclic fee was discounted by -3.01 PLN(985) by discount D1 and R1 was reduced by 3.01(not correct), also cyclic fee was discounted by -10.00 PLN(985) by discount D2 and R2 was reduced by 10.00(correct), so customer paid 84.55 PLN plus tax.
5. During second billing 16/06/01 we should charge cycle fee of 97.56 PLN(985) plus tax.
5*. Cyclic fee was discounted by -10.00 PLN(985) by discount D1 and R1 was reduced by 10.00, so customer paid 87.56 PLN plus tax.
Both discounts (D1, D2) should be fully consumed during first billing(16/05/01).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document