Last updated on APRIL 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Allocation is created for items with calculation multiple as Pallet and calculated, the quantity calculated or allocated is not rounding to Multiple of pallet size.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate on "Create What-if Allocation".
- Select the packs for Allocation and click on "Create Worksheet".
- Select the items and click on "Create Allocation".
- Provide the release date and Add the locations.
- Edit the Policies section to provide the Date Range.
- In the review section, select calculation multiple as Pallet.
- Click on Calculate.
- Allocation is calculated.
- Notice, Allocated Quantity is not rounded to Multiple of Pallet size.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms