Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When locations are added to an existing Allocation, they are not appearing in the Quantity Limits screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create an Allocation with one Item and a set of Stores (in this case we used a What-If Allocation).
- Check the list of locations in the Quantity Limits tab/screen. It is the same as the locations that were originally defined.
- Change one or more fields in the Qty Limits screen (optional).
- Click on “Edit” Locations.
- Add another location to the set of locations and save (click “Apply”).
- Notice that the window closes and brings the user back to the Allocation Maintenance screen.
- Number of valid locations should increase by 1 (new store added to list of locations).
- Go to the “Quantity Limits” tab/screen.
- Notice that the new location was not added to list of locations in the Quantity Limits screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms