Last updated on APRIL 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Records getting deleted from RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL for active promos during conflict checking process .
Steps to Reproduce :
- Set PROMOTION_HIST_MONTHS in RPM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS to 1.
- Create a item in RMS and range it to a store.
- Run RPM NIL batch.
- Create 3 simple promos for item created in step 1 and store to which it was ranged with start date and end date similar to the below dates.
a. For the first promo, set promo start date = '03-MAY-2016' and promo end date = '12-MAY-2017'.
b. For the second promo,set promo start date = '05-MAY-2016' and promo end date = '12-MAY=2017'.
c. For the third promo, set promo start dat = '07-MAY-2016' and promo end data = '12-MAY-2017'.
- Make all the 3 promos active . Run Priceeventexecution and PriceeventexecutionRMS batch .
- Advance vdate to a future date such its greater then the start date of the all the 3 promo's( Ex: 02-JUL-2016).
- Create another promo for the same item and store with promo start date as '02-JUL-2016' and promo end date as '12-MAY-2017' and approve it.
Note that, there is only one record in RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL and for all the other active promos the entries are deleted.
Similar issue happens while canceling the promos, where the entries are deleted from rpm_promo_item_loc_expl table.
Only the entry with the latest promotion is retained in RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL and for the cancelled promo, there won't be any entry in RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms