New Customer Tax ID Does Not Appear on the Ejournal in ORPOS
(Doc ID 2183700.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS), when adding the tax ID on the 'Customer Information' screen, that is not reflected in the E-Journal.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Scan an item on sale screen.
2. Click on F7/Customer and then F3/Add.
3. Add all the mandatory information. Keep Tax Id field blank and press F3/Link.
4. After you reach Sale screen, click on F7/Customer again.
5. Click on F2/Find and then F2/Cust.ID and search the customer id which was created in Step 4.
6. On Customer Information screen add tax id and link to transaction.
7. Press F6/Tender and complete the sale transaction.
8. Check E-Journal for this transaction and note that the Tax ID information is not part of the E-Journal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!