Allocated Quantity Is Not Rounded To Inner & Case
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Allocation is created for items with calculation multiple as Inner / Case, the quantity calculated or allocated is not rounding in terms of Multiples of Inner / Case.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate on "Create What-if Allocation".
2. Select the packs for Allocation and click on "Create Worksheet".
3. Select the items and click on "Create Allocation".
4. Provide the release date and Add the locations.
5. Edit the Policies section to provide the Date Range.
6. In the review section, select calculation multiple as Inner / Case.
7. Click on Calculate.
8. Verify the Allocated quantity
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms