Adding an Item to an Existing Allocation Does Not Refresh Result Panel
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After opening and editing an existing Allocation, when trying to add another item to the Allocation, users note that the item is not getting added.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click on Manage Allocation.
2. Select an Allocation which is already created.
3. Go to Item Source tab.
4. Click on Action -> Quick Item Add.
5. Search for the Item and click on OK button.
6. Click on Add to Worksheet.
7. Click on Add to Allocation.
Issue: Item is not added to Allocation, as verified by viewing the Allocation Maintenance screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms