Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMS Salesprocess batch (Main Processing of Staged Sale/Return Transactions) does not create Tran code 15 (Promotional Markdown) nor rejects the POSUPLD file when the promo code is not available in the TDETL record.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a POSUPLD file with a transaction for an item with promotion information.
- Verify the POSUPLD file does not have a promo code in the file.
- Run the salesprocess batches (uploadsales_all.ksh ,salesprocess.ksh).
- Verify the tran_data table.
- Below is the sample File where the TDETL record does not have promo code information , ideally it will be "9999" indicating its promo.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms