Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Simple promotion approval some item/loc data are not loaded in the RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_SR_PAYLOAD table during chunking process and
when the 1st thread in the CC is taking more time then the other threads.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a simple promotion at Hierarchy/Zone level with Apply To "Regular and Clearance".
- Make sure that the Approval will go to "Chunking" Conflict check.
- Approve the simple promotion.
- Make sure that Chunk number 1 is running longer than any other chunk.
- Verify that Not all Item/Locations on the Simple Promotion # 1, is on the RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_SR_PAYLOAD.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms