Project Export Does Not Respect Administrators Assigned Initiatives in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Administrator exports projects [via Administration > Data Import & Export] their assigned Initiatives are not reflected in the export. Instead, all projects, all initiatives are exported.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as an Application Administrator <app_admin>
2. Navigate to Administration > Resource Administration > Application Administrators
3. Locate and select <loginID>
4. Scroll down to find the 'Initiatives' heading and verify the Administrator's initiative selection.
5. Log out as Application Administrator <app_admin>
6. Log in as an <initiative administrator>
7. Navigate to Administration > Data Import & Export > Project
8. When the project report finish exporting, open, and review column C named "pcs_desc[*Initiative]".
Scroll down and find initiatives other than the selected initiative for this administrator.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms