Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.1.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PriceChangePurgeBatch is not purging the RPM_PRICE_CHANGE_SKULIST table.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Log in to Retail Price Management (RPM).
2. Navigate to Price Changes -> Create Price Change.
3. Create a price change with skulist.
4. Move the vdate ahead of price change start date.
5. Run PriceChangePurgeBatch.
6. Note that the price change gets purged from RPM_PRICE_CHANGE table, but it remains in the RPM_PRICE_CHANGE_SKULIST table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms