Last updated on APRIL 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating What-IF Allocation, users cannot remove the entry from This Year for Date Range under Gross Need Parameters. While removing an entry from Date Range the following error occurs:
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Click on Create What-if Allocation.
2. Select the items for Allocation.
3. Click on Create Worksheet.
4. Select the items.
5. Click on Create Allocation.
6. Provide the release date.
7. Click on Edit in Policies section.
8. Select the Weeks From Today option for Date Range under Gross Need Parameters.
9. Provide both This year and last year.
10. Click on Apply, Policies and Parameters screen is closed and Allocation Maintenance screen is displayed.
11. Click on Edit in Policies again, Policies and Parameters screen is opened.
12. Remove the entry from This Year for Date Range under Gross Need Parameters.
13. click on Apply.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms