Allocated Quantities Are Doubled When the Same Allocation Is Opened in Two Different Browsers
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allocated quantities are doubled when the same allocation is opened in two different browsers and calculated.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a corporate rule for a EOW date, two regular items with a quantity for all stores.
- Create an allocation with source as Purchase Order (PO) and Warehouse. Select the two regular items.
- Go for more items and select one more PO and select the same items.
- Select the locations as All stores and rule as corporate rule.
- Open the same allocation on two machines or two browsers and try to calculate.
- Notice that the calculated quantity in ALC_ITEM_LOC will be doubled for some stores and 0 for some stores.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms