RPAS FC: How Can We Improve Performance Navigating in Workbooks?
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How can we improve performance when navigating in workbooks in Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) Fusion Client?
Consider the following scenarios:
- Aggregation from one dimension in a hierarchy to a higher dimension
- Moving from 1 worksheet to another ( "Fetching data" message)
- Navigating from one tab to another
- Scrolling across style-colors ( "Fetching data" message)
- Entering data at an aggregate level then hitting the Calculate button
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms