Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 1.12]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 1.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 version, Web Workspace
After updating to 220.127.116.11.14, Targeting to a device or outage occasionally results in a blank viewer.
2016-09-02 17:05:03,948 [pool-2-thread-13] WARN com.splwg.oms.client.viewer.ViewerCanvasLayerManager:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a viewer
2. Open Workagenda.
3. Select an outage that is associated to a device.
4. Press the Target button.
5. Observe the maps the viewer loads.
6. Select a different device outage in workagenda and press the Target button.
7. Observe the maps loaded in the viewer.
8. Select a third device outage in workagenda and press the Target button.
9. Observe the maps loaded in the viewer.
10. Repeat the select and Target for the previous three outages.
The viewer will be blank after targeting on at least one of those outages.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms