In Web Call Entry, Attempting Update an Inactive Call and Pressing Save Results in an Error
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, Web Call Entry
If an operator makes a chance to an inactive call and attempts to save it, errors are generated in the logs.
In the JMService log, this error appears:
08/30/16 15:28:56: JMService 0x607,ctp=15066d818,"JMService::processCall(parse calls)" JMCall.C:1277: JMCall::createCallFromInput(const JMSInput &, CustDataList &, time_t &)
*WARNING* JMCall::createCallFromInput - can't find an existing call with external id 'xxxxxxx'
In the corbagateway log, this error appears:
08/30/16 15:28:56: corbagateway 0x1011,ctp=1103bd608,"InterSysImpl::reportIncidentSP" **ERROR** InterSysImpl::reportIncidentSP: trying to send input to JMS: -4
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps on an OPAL-configured system:
- In Web Call Entry, place several non-outage calls for MICHAEL A + ANGELA M BLOOM.
- In Web Workspace, complete the Events for those calls.
- In Web Call Entry, place an All Out call for MICHAEL A + ANGELA M BLOOM
- Cancel the call (via Web Call Entry) with a reason of "test 1".
- Press the Clear button in Web Call Entry
- In Web Call Entry, search for MICHAEL A + ANGELA M BLOOM.
- Press the Call History button.
- In the Call History panel, select the the active='C' entry, change the value in the "Reason" field and press the Save button.
- Observe the error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms