Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Heat Map by Project report, the report is not reflecting allocated hours for each of the To Be Determined (TBD) roles.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as Application Administrator (app_admin) or user with equivalent privileges
2. Navigate to Work Requests > (WorkRequestID)
3. Review Initial Project Team Members heading. Notice (role1) and (role2) have multiple TBD roles
4. Click Done
5. Navigate to Reports > Pre-Defined Reports > All Reports > Heat Map by Project > Click the funnel icon
6. Apply (filters)
7. Click 'Run'
8. Expand the '+' next to Work Requests (WorkRequest1). Notice hour total under July 2016 TD column are all the same hours for each (role1) and (role2) even though in step 2 some of the roles have different allocation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms