USD Displayed As Default Currency In Charge Selector PDC GUI
(Doc ID 2185514.1)
Last updated on MARCH 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 11.1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, User Interface
When creating a Charge from within Charge Selector, the available currency is from the system setting always instead of being from user preference setting.
But in Charge offer the user preference currency is set from the last selected currency done during Charge Offer creation
Available currency is from system setting [ USD ] always instead of from user preference setting [ currency selected from last created Charge Selector].
Available currency should set the currency selected from last created Charge Selector, like the behavior that happens in Charge offer
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:`
1. Create Charge Selector
2. Define Rule Attributes
3. Create Charge, it displays the 'Pricing Details: Pricing’ section by default and shows 'USD' as default Currency chosen.
4. Select ‘Charge Details' in the 'Charge Actions' tab, you will get an option to change the currency from USD to NOK.
5. While choosing the NOK, it throws an Error in the GUI. ( Though it may not be an error and seems to be a Warning )
6. Above error do not stop user from proceeding further, and still allows to change the currency.
7. Once after changing the currency in the 'Charge Details' section, it is allowing us to change the currency from USD to NOK in the 'Pricing Details: Pricing' section.
8. Try to create new Charge, it still shows 'USD' as default Currency, not NOK which was selected before.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document