Assessments Are Calculating Incorrectly On The PO If The Assessments Are In Different Currency Other Than Primary Currency
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Assessments are calculating incorrectly on the purchase order (PO), if the assessment is in different currency other than primary and order currency.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Assume that base country is setup as Qatar ('QA').
- Create a HTS code or import the HTS data for import country as Oman ('OM').
- Add Tax or fee to the HTS.
- Based on the tax and fee code create the cost component of type assessment.
- Add this HTS code to an item.
- Create a PO using this item with a different currency as order currency (example : US).
- On ordhead screen, from Options->Currency, choose Primary.
- Note that duty value is being converted based on exchange rate on ordhead screen is incorrect.
- Click on summary on ordhead screen and open PO Summary By Items (ordsku screen).
- From Options->Currency, choose Primary.
- Note the total ELC value is incorrectly converted.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms