AIP-Online: Purging Process aip_purge.sh Fails Due to Missing Child Tables
(Doc ID 2185811.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Advanced Inventory Planning - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following purging processes fail due to missing child tables:
1. Parent Table: DEMAND_GROUP
- Child table missing: ALTERNATE_SOURCES_LIST
- Purging process: purge_commodity_pack_size
- Error message: integrity constraint (AIP_Q10_SCH01.ASL_DG_FK1) violated - child record found returned by AIP_PURGE.EXECUTE_PURGE while purging demand_group.
2. Parent Table: COMMODITY
- Child table missing: RECONCILIATION_METHOD
- Purging process: purge_commodity
- Error message: integrity constraint (AIP_Q10_SCH01.FK_RE_FOREIGN_KEY) violated - child record found returned by AIP_PURGE.EXECUTE_PURGE while purging commodity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!