Duplicate Records on RPM_ZONE_FUTURE_RETAIL
(Doc ID 2185877.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running on Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 14.1.2.
Getting duplicate records in the RPM_ZONE_FUTURE_RETAIL (RZFR) table.
When creating price change at price event item list using parent items / zone level, it is duplicating records in RPM_ZONE_FUTURE_RETAIL.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Price Change using Price Event Item List and use just Parent Items and Zone.
2. Approve the Price Change.
3. Check the records in RPM_ZONE_FUTURE_RETAIL.
4. Back the Price Change to Worksheet Status.
5. Observe the records in RPM_ZONE_FUTURE_RETAIL are still there.
6. Approve it again.
7. Observe that you have duplicate entries in RPM_ZONE_FUTURE_RETAIL.
This can result in the price inquiry showing wrong price information.
If you back the price change to worksheet and approve it with another date and value, wrong information is left on RZFR, causing RPM to show wrong price information.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document