Days Before Release Date System Option Is Not Being Considered for Orders Created from What If Allocation
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ALC_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.FP_DAYS_BEFORE_RLS_DATE is not being considered when determining ORDHEAD.NOT_BEFORE_DATE for Purchase Orders (POs) created using What If Allocations.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Check for the days before release date setting in Manage System Options.
- Create a What If allocation and calculate it.
- Navigate to What If Summary and create a PO.
- Check the Not Before Date in the ORDHEAD table for the new PO created.
- Notice that the value is the same as the release date.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms