SIM Allows Over Receiving Against a Purchase Order, Even When the Store Admin Parameter Restricts Over Receiving
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Inventory Management (SIM) 15.0, when receiving a Direct Store Delivery (DSD) against a Purchase Order, SIM allows the creation of various containers with total quantity more than the full quantity of the order.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Purchase Order in Oracle Retail Merchandising System (RMS).
2. Create a Direct Store Delivery (DSD) with that Purchase Order.
3. Create a new container.
4. Insert the item in the document and fill with the quantity remaining.
5. Click save to save the container.
6. Create another new container.
7. Insert the item in the document and see that quantity remains the same.
8. Click save to save the container.
9. Receive the DSD by clicking confirm.
10. See that both containers received the full quantity and the purchase order has more quantity received than ordered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms