Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying <Patch 23177608>:126.96.36.199.11, Checkout for File Folders privilege does not work.
Before applying 188.8.131.52.11, Checkout for File Folders privilege works, and the user can use checkout button to a file folder object in web client.
Checkout for File Folders privilege works even after applying 184.108.40.206.11
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Apply <Patch 23177608>: 220.127.116.11.11
- Login to Java Client
- Set a role with following privilege and assign to a new user
Checkout for File Folders
Discover File Folders
Read File Folders
- Login to Web Client with user created in step 3
- Go to folder object with attachment
- Confirm that Checkout button is inactivated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms