Executing Attribute History Report Creates a Zero Size File Instead of the History Report
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Agile Product PLM 188.8.131.52 version, Standard reports
Executing Attribute History Report creates a zero size file instead of history Report.
Users should be able to create reports.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Go to Web Client and open an Item that is Released using ECOs and MCOs.
- Go to Action Menu and select Attribute History Report.
- Select any layout and output format.
- Press Next and then Finish.
- A file is downloaded but the size of file is 0 KB and file cannot be opened.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms