Cannot Add Second Pack To A Calculated Allocation
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 to 15.0.1 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is possible to select one or more pack items and put it in worksheet but then it is not possible to "Add to Allocation". System doesn't give any error but when we go back to the Manage Allocation screen the added item is not there.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Navigate to “Manage Allocations” and search for specific allocation.
- Edit existing allocation.
- Click on “Item/Source” tab.
- Click on “+” to add an item.
- Search for Items.
- Select Items and add them to Worksheet (Click on “Add to Worksheet” and then “OK”).
- Notice, Item will appear in the “Worksheet” section of the “Item/Source” tab.
- Select Item and click “Add to Allocation”.
- Notice, the Item does not disappear from “Item/Source” tab, no error message is displayed and also does not appear in the Allocation details
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms