Error when trying to re-filter on the Planning Workbench
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, User Interface
The customer reported two issues. The first is there was an FRM-41084 error when re-filtering in the Planning Workbench. After this was resolved, the second issue was re-filtering would not update the results in the Planning Workbench.
After doing an initial filter and viewing results in the Planning Workbench in ASCP, then clicking the flashlight icon again and trying to filter on a different criteria give the following error message: FRM-41084: Error getting Group Cell. The data for the new criteria will not display. If you close all the way out of the workbench and come back in of course it works ok, but it should allow you to change the filter and requery without closing out the workbench.
Users report that when attempting to search with the filters for a 2nd time, no error message is displayed but the new data does not display. Just a blank workbench screen.
FRM-41084: Error getting Group Cell
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into under the Advanced Supply Chain Planner responsibility.
2. Under Supply Chain Plan, open the Planning Workbench.
3. In the Workbench, select a plan, and then right click to select to view Supply/Demand
4. The Select (filter) screen will appear
5. Enter criteria to view certain plan details
6. After clicking Find button, the results are displayed
7. Now to go and look at another variation or selection criteria, click on the Search (flashlight) icon
8. Your previous criteria is again displayed. Now change one or more values and click Find again
9. The error message is displayed at the bottom in the status bar: FRM-41084: Error getting Group Cell, and no data is returned. If you then happen to click Find a 2nd time, a blank screen returns which makes it look like there is no data for that criteria, but it is not the case. The data just does not display like it should.
No error message is displayed but the only thing that shows is a blank workbench screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms