51012: Users Are Unable To Open Page Which Is Listed In The Review Tab.
(Doc ID 2187667.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version 5.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application fails with the error message 'Assigned casebook has changed. Refreshing patient to reflect current status', trying to open a CRF from Review.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create two DCI Books and make them both Active (BOOK1 and BOOK2).
2. Enter data for <Patient X1> with BOOK1 assigned as the default book. NOTE: Enter CRFs with discrepancies and CRFs without discrepancies
3. Confirm that received_dcis table has the DCI_BOOK_ID for BOOK1 assigned.
4. In OC, change the default DCI Book for patient <Patient X1> to BOOK2
5. In Casebook tabs, all CRFs can be opened -- those with and without discrepancies
6. In Review tab, no CRFs can be opened
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document