51012: Users Are Unable To Open Page Which Is Listed In The Review Tab.
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version 5.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application fails with the error message 'Assigned casebook has changed. Refreshing patient to reflect current status', trying to open a CRF from Review.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create two DCI Books and make them both Active (BOOK1 and BOOK2).
2. Enter data for Patient J1 with BOOK1 assigned as the default book. NOTE: Enter CRFs with discrepancies and CRFs without discrepancies
3. Confirm that received_dcis table has the DCI_BOOK_ID for BOOK1 assigned.
4. In OC, change the default DCI Book for patient J1 to BOOK2
5. In Casebook tabs, all CRFs can be opened -- those with and without discrepancies
6. In Review tab, no CRFs can be opened
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms