ORDPRG Batch Does Not Purge Shipment
(Doc ID 2187674.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RMS v14.1.2, if the order being purged has a related shipment with the “INVC_MATCH_STATUS” not equal “C” , the order will not be purged. The problem is that in a NON-REIM environment this field is NULL, so the order will not be purged.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an order.
2. Create a predist allocation for the order created in the step 1.
3. Fully receive the order. (A shipment with an order_no will be created in the SHIPSKU/SHIPMENT table.)
4. Ship the allocation created in the step 2. (A shipment in the SHIPSKU/SHIPMENT table.)
5. Fully receive the allocation created in the step 2.
6. Run the docclose batch process so the order and the allocation will have their status moved to closed.
A. SHIPMENT.invc_match_status is NULL so ORDPRG driving cursor (c_orders_invc_match) will not pick it up as it expecting the value as ‘C’.
B. Allocation shipment (step4) does not have ORDER_NO so ORDPRG will not delete those also.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!