Order Has Predist Allocation, ORDPRG Not Purging Allocation Shipments and Allocation Orders in Res
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the order has a predist allocation, the shipments for these allocations will not be removed from the shipment/shipsku tables.
Only the shipments that are directly related to the order are removed.
As the related allocation itself gets purged, this results in orphan records in the shipment/shipsku tables.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an order.
2. Create a predist allocation for the order created in the step 1.
3. Fully receive the order. (A shipment with an order_no will be created in the SHIPSKU/SHIPMENT table.)
4. Ship the allocation created in the step 2. (A shipment in the SHIPSKU/SHIPMENT table.)
5. Fully receive the allocation created in the step 2.
6. Run the docclose batch process so the order and the allocation will have their status moved to closed.
A. SHIPMENT. invc_match_status is NULL so ORDPRG driving cursor (c_orders_invc_match) will not pick it up as it is expecting the value to be ‘C’.
B. Allocation shipment (step4) does not have ORDER_NO so ORDPRG will not delete those also.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms