RPM Reg Percent Off Price Change with Price Guide - Price Guide Not Applied at Parent
(Doc ID 2187835.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Retail Price Management (RPM) 14.1
Parent Item Price is Incorrect in RMS Screen after Price Change with Price Guide.
Creating a regular percent off price change in RPM at parent item/zone and noting that new parent retail does not reflect price guide application.
However, children do reflect correct price guide intervals.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new item in RMS.
2. Run the newitemlocbatch in RPM app server and interface the item to RPM_ITEM_LOC.
3. Create a new price guide for the dept that the item is created.
4. Create a price change for the Parent/zone and approve the same with effective_date = vdate+1.
5. Run the batches priceventexecutionbatch and priceeventexecutionbatchRms to update the price in RMS.
6. See that the parent item in itemmaster screen is showing only a price change, but without the price guide interval value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!