Proposal Roles And Custom Mapped Fields From Idea Not Following Configuration Setting in 16.1 for Instantis EnterpriseTrack
(Doc ID 2187933.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. When Promoting an Idea to a Proposal The Configuration settings for the Roles are not populating correctly.
2. When creating a Proposal without an Idea, the Initial Project Team is not populating correctly, nor are the configurations being pulled correctly for Proposal Team.
3. Fields For Roles are not visible when initially creating the proposal (on the Proposal Details Page)
Missing Role Data for:
Proposal Team -
Initial Project Team -
These issues can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Creation of Proposal from Idea promotion:
- Access the system as an Administrative user to test this issue
- Create an Idea, populating the necessary fields.
- Save the Idea
- Edit the Idea
- add the Owner, save
- Access the workflow, and promote to Proposal
- View the Proposal Details Page No visibility to the following:
- Proposal Team
- Initial Project Team
- Business Case / Statements and Notes
- To view these Items you must Edit the proposal
- Click Edit on the Proposal Details Page
- Edit the Role to change the Signoff type something other than "Signoff Required"
- Select an item in the Classification area and update this, this might allow the Roles for Initial Project Team to be visible.
- Click Save.
Create a Proposal without an Idea:
- As an administrative user access the account
- Click Create drop down, and select Proposal
- Enter a proposal Name and any other required fields for the proposal creation
- Click Save
- View Proposal Details Page - check for visibility of these items
- Proposal Team
- Initial Project Team Members (section, no information)
- Business Case
- These items are visible with exception to the members of the Initial Project Team Members.
Recent upgrade to version 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!