Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Central Office - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Central Office (ORCO), if the user updates the customer's tax ID to blank, ORCO still shows the customer's previous tax ID.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Customer -> Add.
2. Customer Type: Individual.
Tax ID: test1234
Postal code: 12345
4. Search -> Enter the Customer ID from step 3.
5. Remove the value of Tax ID so that the Tax ID field becomes blank.
7. Search -> Enter the Customer ID from step 3.
8. Note that the Tax ID still shows the old ID (i.e., 'test1234'), while the expectation is that it is blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms