'Unexpected Error occurred' Message Appears After Clicking 'Confirm Employee Hours' on Employee Time Maintenance Report
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.4.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Employee Time Maintenance Report - Confirm Employee Hours flow, an 'Unexpected Error' message screen appears. Once this happens, the user cannot proceed and must re-log into the application.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to Back Office.
2. Perform a Clock-In Entry.
3. Open the Store.
4. Perform Transactions.
5. Log out from Back Office.
Day -2 (System Date)
6. Log in to Back Office.
7. Perform Clock-Out Entry.
8. Click on Employee -> Time Maintenance -> Confirm Employee Hours.
9. Click on Edit button.
10. Select the checkbox under "Print" column for employee that is currently logged in.
11. Click on Print Report button and notice the "Unexpected Error occurred" message screen.
NOTE: The issue can also be reproduced when only Clockout entry is made after opening the store and accessing the report.
The below exception is observed in the log:
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms