Why Does a PO Created From Buyer Worksheet Not Include Buyer Information?
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why does a purchase order [PO] created from a buyer worksheet not include buyer information?
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up replenishment parameters for the item-location to generate buyer worksheet (Order Control=Buyer Worksheet).
- Run replenishment batches.
- Go to Ordering -> Buyer Worksheet and open in edit mode. Search the records corresponding to the item-location.
- Create a PO from the buyer worksheet.
- Go to Ordering -> Orders -> Edit Order.
- Go to Options -> Buyer and see that Buyer is null on the Order -Buyer Information screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms