Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2016
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a logout URL is configured to contain a question mark (? end_url), P6 is changing the ? to its hexidecimal equivalent, causing the following errror:
HTTP 404 Not Found
Steps to Configure the Logout URL and Reproduce the Issue:
1. Log in to P6 Administrator application (http://server:port/p6/admin.jsp or use adminpv.cmd/adminpv.sh)
2. Go to Configurations tab.
3. Go to Custom -> Primavera P6 Configuration -> Application
Set the value of Logout URL field to http://server:port/p6?end_url=http://google.com
-- where server and port map to the P6 web application server and port number
4. Restart the P6 managed server.
5. Log into P6 - http://server:port/p6
6. Click logout link
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms