Override Condition Button Does Not Allow IMD In Error To Finalize
(Doc ID 2188839.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Examples provided in this article do not represent real life personal/confidential information**
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
IMD - Initial Measurement Device
MDM - Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management
In Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management the ‘Override Condition’ button on the IMD does not allow an IMD in the ERROR lifecycle status to finalize as re-evaluation of existing measurements are not done.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure the algorithm D1-PRCLSCIMD parameter, ‘Maximum Days to Correct Historical Readings for Rollover’ to 10 and revert the changes after testing.
- Create a device, device configuration and scalar measuring component. Create a service point and install device on MC.
- Create few manual override measurements on MC
- Create an IMD with end read value less than start read value. IMD will be created in error state with “Consumption exceeded exception”.
- Click on IMD override button and provide condition that overrides the existing condition.
- The IMD is in error state only
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document