Override Condition Button Does Not Allow IMD In Error To Finalize
Last updated on OCTOBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management the ‘Override Condition’ button on the IMD does not allow an IMD in the ERROR lifecycle status to finalize as re-evaluation of existing measurements are not done.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure the algorithm D1-PRCLSCIMD parameter, ‘Maximum Days to Correct Historical Readings for Rollover’ to 10 and revert the changes after testing.
- Create a device, device configuration and scalar measuring component. Create a service point and install device on MC.
- Create few manual override measurements on MC
- Create an IMD with end read value less than start read value. IMD will be created in error state with “Consumption exceeded exception”.
- Click on IMD override button and provide condition that overrides the existing condition.
- The IMD is in error state only
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms