Supplier Option Inquiry Privilege is Not Working as Expected
(Doc ID 2189115.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are unable to view the supplier even thought you have the view privilege
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open ReIM RAAC, and navigate to Manage Roles --> Manage Roles Mapping.
2. Open the REIM_APPLICATION_ADMINISTRATOR_JOB tree.
3. Verify both “ SUPPLIER_OPTION_INQUIRY_DUTY” and “ SUPPLIER_OPTIONS_MAINTENANCE_DUTY” roles are present.
4. Navigate to SUPPLIER_OPTIONS_MAINTENANCE_DUTY and delete it.
5. Click Yes, to delete SUPPLIER_OPTIONS_MAINTENANCE_DUTY.
6. Role SUPPLIER_OPTION_INQUIRY_DUTY is still present and this role have the privilege to search and view supplier system option.
7. Login into ReIM.
8. Navigate to Foundation --> Supplier Options.
9. Select a supplier level and search.
10. Select a supplier and click in view button.
11. Notice that view action/button is not working to display the supplier information.
Expected:- The role SUPPLIER_OPTIONS_INQUIRY_DUTY have the privilege to view the supplier options, so it should work to view the supplier's options.
Actual:- The role SUPPLIER_OPTIONS_INQUIRY_DUTY have the privilege to view the supplier options, so it should work to view the supplier's options. But it does not work as expected. View link and button is disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document