Supplier Option Inquiry Privilege is Not Working as Expected
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Problem with ReIM duties - “SUPPLIER_OPTIONS_INQUIRY_DUTY” have the privilege to view the supplier options, but this doesn’t work.
Change menu of the supplier options to only allow the user to search and view.
Remove the role “SUPPLIER_OPTIONS_MAINTENANCE_DUTY” on the user group “REIM_APPLICATION_ADMINISTRATOR_JOB” and keep the “SUPPLIER_OPTIONS_INQUIRY_DUTY” for the user can’t edit the supplier options.
View supplier options but ReIM application return below error:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open ReIM RAAC, and navigate to Manage Roles -> Manage Roles Mapping and open the REIM_APPLICATION_ADMINISTRATOR_JOB tree.
2. Navigate to “SUPPLIER_OPTIONS_MAINTENANCE_DUTY” and delete them.
3. Click yes, to delete “SUPPLIER_OPTIONS_MAINTENANCE_DUTY”.
Remain with role “SUPPLIER_OPTION_INQUIRY_DUTY”, and this role have the privilege to search and view supplier system option.
4. Login into ReIM.
5. Navigate to Foundation -> Supplier Options. Select a supplier level and search.
6. Select a supplier and click in view button.
Notice that view is not working to display the supplier information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms