User Selection Section Shown as Blank When Re-opened for Editing in Manage Allocation
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When managing an existing allocation, User selection area shows a blank screen when re-opened for editing.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Manage Allocation.
2. Copy the existing Allocation.
3. Click on Edit in Policies section.
4. Select Other-User selection under Gross Need Parameters for Level.
5. Click on Edit.
6. Select the radio button Weight Percentage and Weeks From Today.
7. Input the valid Hierarchy/SKU and click on Add selected.
8. Update the Weight percentage and Weeks Last year and click on Apply.
9. Click on Edit next to user selection under Gross Need Parameters.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms