User Selection Section Shown as Blank When Re-opened for Editing in Manage Allocation
(Doc ID 2189145.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When managing an existing allocation, User selection area shows a blank screen when re-opened for editing.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Manage Allocation.
2. Copy the existing Allocation.
3. Click on Edit in Policies section.
4. Select Other-User selection under Gross Need Parameters for Level.
5. Click on Edit.
6. Select the radio button Weight Percentage and Weeks From Today.
7. Input the valid Hierarchy/SKU and click on Add selected.
8. Update the Weight percentage and Weeks Last year and click on Apply.
9. Click on Edit next to user selection under Gross Need Parameters.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document