Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a What-If allocation, spread functionality in Quantity Limits is not getting applied.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Click on Create What If Allocation.
2. Select the items for allocation and click on Create Worksheet.
3. Select the items and click on Create Allocation.
4. Provide the Release Date, Locations, and Policies parameters.
5. Click on Quantity Limits tab.
6. Un-check Include Inventory Minimum, Include Inventory Maximum and Auto Quantity Limits.
7. Click on Group View.
8. In the Group View screen, click on Spread radio button and provide the Min Gross Need. Click on Set All.
9. Click on the Apply button. Note that Min Gross Need values changes are not saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms