Class and Subclass Not Retained When Keyed in, and "Invalid Value" Error Occurs Upon Applying
(Doc ID 2189162.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When managing an existing allocation, when entering the Class and Subclass, a null pointer exception occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Manage Allocation.
2. Open one of the existing allocations.
3. Click on Edit under Policies section.
4. In policies and parameters screen, select User Selection for Level under Gross Need Parameters.
5. Click on Edit next to User Selection. User Selection screen is opened.
6. Key in the department and tab out; Department value is retained.
7. Key in the class value and tab out.
Issue: As soon as we tab out, the class field is made NULL.
8. Select the Class and subclass from search screen and click on Add Selected. The Hierarchy selected is added. Click on Apply button.
Issue: "Invalid Value" error is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document