Last updated on APRIL 02, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When managing an existing allocation, when entering the Class and Subclass, a null pointer exception occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Manage Allocation.
2. Open one of the existing allocations.
3. Click on Edit under Policies section.
4. In policies and parameters screen, select User Selection for Level under Gross Need Parameters.
5. Click on Edit next to User Selection. User Selection screen is opened.
6. Key in the department and tab out; Department value is retained.
7. Key in the class value and tab out.
Issue: As soon as we tab out, the class field is made NULL.
8. Select the Class and subclass from search screen and click on Add Selected. The Hierarchy selected is added. Click on Apply button.
Issue: "Invalid Value" error is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms