RPAS Fusion Client: ': Property FinalLevel not found!' - Error while opening a Forecast Maintenance workbook
Last updated on OCTOBER 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) and Retail Demand Forecasting (RDF) to the latest versions of 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 respectively, the Fusion Client (FC) returns ": Property FinalLevel not found!" error while opening a Forecast Maintenance workbook. Below error is noticed in the fusion client log :
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to the RPAS Fusion Client.
2. Navigate to Forecasting Core Process -> Forecast Maintenance -> Create a New Workbook.
3. Select any Group from the list and select ok
4. Select any Final forecast level.
5. Select few items from the the 'Available Locations' wizard.
6. Select few items from the the 'Available Products' wizard and select Finish.
7. ": Property FinalLevel not found!" Error displayed while creating the workbook.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms